Saturday, May 26, 2018
Big Lake Ranch, B.C.
First pumper donated by Al & Marg Aberts in 1996. This 1974 pumper was purchased from Chetwyn FD. In 2003 this pumper was sold to Likely VFD.
Pumper 1 was a GMC and carried 500 gallons of water and had a 840gpm midship pump.
The last day at our first Fire Hall. Pumper 1, Tender 1 and the current members pose for a picture in October 2001.
This Fre Hall was an old barn that was converted on the inside to house our first 2 trucks.
Tender 1 purchased from the 150 Mile House VFD in 1997 and sold to a member of our community in 2002.
This 1957 International carried 1500 gallons of water.
Tender 2 purchased from Wildwood VFD in 2002 and sold to a member of our community in 2007.
This 1969 International carried 1800 gallons of water.
Engine 11, 1984 Anderson, purchased from Tumbler Ridge in 2003.
Sold to Gibraltar Mines 2012